Fresh Carrot Cake
This easy carrot cake recipe will make you want to hop right into your kitchen and try this recipe for yourself.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup of Butter, Softened
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 Cup of Fresh LFM Carrots (Approx. 2 medium Carrots)
- 1 Cup of Flour
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl, combine eggs, and sugar.
- Add the butter, cinnamon and baking powder. Combine fully, then add the shredded carrots.
- Add the Flour.
- Grease and flour a 8x4" loaf pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. The loaf should spring back to the touch. Let cool.
**Original Little Island Baker Recipe**