10 Minute Salsa
This salsa recipe is easy, quick, and healthy! This delicious recipe is bound to be your new favourite snack!
- 10 Medium to Large Tomatoes, Finely Diced
- 1 Jalapeneo Pepper, Seeded and Minced
- 1 Medium White Onion, Diced
- 2 Bell Peppers, Diced
- 1/2 Lemon, Juiced
- 1/2 TSP of Salt
- 1/2 TSP Pepper
- 1 TSP Dried Basil
- Chop, Dice or Mince all ingredients as directed above. Placed prepared ingredients into a large bowl.
- Add the spices and lemon juice to the mixture. Stir Well.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in the fridge in and airtight container or a mason jar.
**Original Little Island Baker Recipe**