These fries are both healthy and delicious! Kohlrabi is packed full of great nutrients such as potassium, B-complex vitamins, iron and calcium! If you have never tired this delicious veggie now is your chance. Head down to Lester's Farm Market (173 Brookfield Rd) today and pick up a kohlrabi!
- 1 Large Kohlrabi
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Salt
- 1 TBSP Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Cut both ends and the leaves off of the Kohlrabi.
- Slice the Kohlrabi in half, and chop into 1/2 inch thick "fries". Blot with paper towel.
- Place fries in a bowl along with the olive oil. salt and pepper. Mix well until all of the fries are well coated.
- Prepare two baking pans with parchment paper and spread the fries evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven and flip the fries.
- Return to the oven for another 20 minutes or until golden brown.