Slow Cooker Ribs with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
We all know how hectic day to day life can be. This recipe is a perfect "throw and go" recipe for all you busy people out there! This rib recipe is simple, delicious and has very little cleanup! The perfect meal for the on the go family.
The best part? You can pre make this rib recipe, freeze it, and use it on another day!
Head down to Lester's Farm Market today, and discover how easy it can be to have this rib-tactic meal.
- 4lb Lester's Farm Market Beef ribs
- 2 TBSP Olive OIl
- 1 TBSP Smoked Paprika
- 1 TBSP Salt
- 1 TBSP Thyme
- 1 TSP Oregano
- 1 TBSP Pepper
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Large Onion
- 4 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 3 TBSP Honey
- 2 Cups BBQ Sauce
- 2 TBSP Chili Sauce
- 5lb Potatoes (I used a white flesh potato)
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese
- 1 TSP Salt
- Combine the Smoked Paprika, Salt, Thyme, Oregano, and Pepper in a bowl. Rub Ribs thoroughly with the mixture and set aside.
- Heat the Olive Oil on medium to low heat. Once the oil has heated, sear the Ribs for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- In another bowl, combine the Worcestershire Sauce, Soy Sauce, Honey, BBQ Sauce, and Chili Sauce. Mix well.
- Once the meat is seared on all sides, lay in on a plate. In the same pan, cook the Onion and Garlic for about 5 minutes.
- TO FREEZE. If at this point you would prefer to freeze your meal, then let everything cool and store it all in a Ziploc bag. Place in the freezer and store for up to 8 days.
- TO COOK. Place everything in a slow cooker, and cook on low for 6 hours.
- 1/2 hour before the ribs are cooked, peel and cook the potatoes in a large pot.
- Drain the water and place the cooked potatoes into a large bowl. Add the butter, Cream Cheese, and salt to the potatoes. Mix with a hand mixer until its smooth.