The perfect treat to go with your morning coffee. Made with farm fresh sugar pumpkins!
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1/8 TSP Salt
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 TBSP Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Ensure it is combined well.
- On a greased pan, form 2 "Loaves" with the dough. Sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for about 20 minutes, Then slice into inch thick slices.
- Turn oven down to 300. Bake for 20-25 minutes on each side (approximately 40-50 minutes total)
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. The biscotti should be hard and dry.