Have you ever watched a movie and wondered how they make that delicious looking meal? Look no further! This is a Lester's Farm Market take on a classic French dish.
- 1 Large Onion, diced
- 3 Bell Peppers (any colour), chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP Fresh Oregano
- 2LB Lesters Farm Market Ground Beef
- 2 Medium Zucchini
- 5 Tomatoes
- 2 Medium Eggplant
- 2 cups of Shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large skillet pan, fry the Onion, Peppers, Garlic, and Oregano until onions are soft. Add the Ground beef. Cook for approximately 5-10 minutes, or until the beef is cooked. Transfer the mixture to a 6"x9" pan.
- Slice the rest of the vegetables into uniform, round slices.
- Ensure the beef mixture is evenly distributed at the bottom of the pan and begin to layer your veggies on top. Alternate the vegtables in a pattern, and continue until the entire pan is covered.
- Spray the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45-60 minutes. At 30 minutes, remove the dish and spread the shredded cheese. Return to the oven for the remaining time.