Broccoli Cauliflower Fritters with Lemon Green Beans
Looking for a keto friendly AND gluten free way to enjoy two of our most popular vegtables? Look no further!
Broccoli Cauliflower Fritters with a side of Lemon Green Beans
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups of Almond Flour
- 1 Shallot
- 2 Cups of grated cheese (I used cheddar)
- 2 Cups of Broccoli
- 2 Cups of Cauliflower
- 2 Cups of Green Beans
- 1 Whole Lemon
- 1 TBSP Salt
- Add Broccoli, shallots and cauiflower into a food processor and blend until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Add the mixture to a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Using a large pan over medium heat, shape the mixture into a fritter shape and fry for 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve Immediately
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a rolling boil.
- Add 1/2 lemon, sliced, to the water as well as the green beans.
- Boil for 6 Minutes and remove from the water.
- Squeeze the rest of the lemon over the beans and sprinkle evenly with salt. Enjoy!